RenoMark Code of Conduct
You can Trust Renovators: Professional RenoMark Renovators are committed to giving you superior service. That’s why they agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct, which promises a standard of performance higher common industry practice.
Code of Conduct:
- Be a member in good standing of the local Home Builders Association.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on work (excludes minor home repair).
- Maintain a safe and organized work site at all times.
- Have and/or work with subcontractors which has workplace safety and employers liability coverage
- Abide by all of the Local Home Builder’s Association’s Code of Ethics.
- Carry a minimum of $2 million in liability insurance.
- Return homeowners phone calls within two business days.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including a scope of work) for all jobs.
- Carry all applicable licenses and permits as required
- Have access to education, training and professional development.