Remodels are a popular service for Peak Improvements. When properly planned, a remodel can add significant value to your property as well as increase your overall enjoyment of the space. This was the case for a main floor bungalow renovation completed by our team in the Dovercourt neighbourhood.
The main objectives were to:
- Increase the size of the main bathroom, including relocating a wall to allow for a larger shower area.
- Installation of a new shower with custom tile and frameless shower enclosure
- Removal of a few kitchen and staircase walls to create a more open concept
- Relocation and addition of some windows to increase natural sunlight
- Installation of custom cabinetry and quartz countertops with backsplash tiles
- Installation of new doors, baseboards, casing, flooring and paint.
Our team collaborated with the client during the project planning and development stage for some additional custom touches. These unique items included a cabinet with a cat door to hide food dishes from dogs and a custom buffet nook within the cabinetry for dog dishes. We even added in a snout level doorbell so their dogs could ask to be let out when they needed to!
New front entry
New kitchen cut back wall and removed door to basement stairway
New Main Bathroom Shower
New Main Bathroom
New Front Entrance
New dining room
Pet Door & Vent
Cabinet and Dog Bowls
Old front entry
Old Main Bathroom
Old Front Entrance
Old dining room x2
Old dining room x1
Old kitchen – see the stairway door on the left
Peak is proud of each of our projects, and working with this client, in particular, was a positive experience for both parties involved. The scope of the work gave our team a fantastic chance to shine, showcasing our skill, dedication to customer communication, and (of course) highlighting our guaranteed price, no surprises contract. Peak Improvements was pleased to complete the project on time, on budget, and dramatically transform the client’s house to their desired result.