Your Home Is Part of Who You Are
From cutting-edge designs to classic character homes, your living space is an extension of your identity. We at Peak Improvements work closely with our clients to produce results that enhance your quality of life while preserving and enhancing what you love most about your home.
Classic Character With Modern Refinement
On a recent project, we partnered with our client to remodel their 1425 sq. ft., 3-bedroom 2-bathroom country bungalow. The house had been their childhood home, as well as the home where they raised their own children. While many updates were needed, it was essential to preserve the home’s character and the priceless memories housed within.
This project consisted of two key phases:
- Constructing a detached garage and converting the existing attached garage into a master suite (complete with a walk-in closet and ensuite with walk-in shower).
- Reconstructing the living space with an open design through the living room, kitchen, and dining room.
To help our client achieve their vision while preserving the character of the home, we added several custom elements, including:
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the house (which required rebuilding portions of the roof).
- Adding a unique “tray ceiling” in the kitchen to accent the island.
- Three-colour cabinets and the use of different materials and finishes to accent different areas of the kitchen.
- Kitchen backsplash featuring transom windows for additional light.
- Adding multiple roof lines and exterior claddings to enhance curb appeal.
Every renovation is different, and each presents a unique set of challenges to both clients and contractors.
This project required the removal of asbestos from the existing wall plaster, forcing us to split the demolition into multiple phases. Additionally, due to the extensive changes throughout the home, the mechanical and electrical systems had to be rebuilt entirely.
Communication between contractors, tradespeople, and clients was essential. Using our to design and coordinate with all parties, we completed the project on-time and within budget.
Peak Improvements takes pride in ensuring that each home renovation our team completes is as unique as our homeowners. Our guaranteed price, no surprise contract means our customers never have to worry about unexpected costs, and ensures that their project will finish on time with superior results.
Contact us today to learn more about creating your perfect space.