Breathing New Life Into A Downtown Apartment
We Know That Dream Homes Come In All Shapes and Sizes
From charming character homes to high-rise apartments, renovating your space can help add value and comfort to your property. Peak Improvements takes pride in working closely with our clients to produce results that enhance their enjoyment of their space and stand the test of time.
Transforming Boring to Modern Chic
On one of our recent projects, Peak partnered with our client to remodel their 1075 sq. ft. apartment to feature modern finishes, updated flooring, and more. Our client had a clear vision of how she wanted to update her home, making it easy for our designers to work alongside her to bring her ideas to life. Details included:
- Completely stripping the unit of all finishes except for swing doors and hardware
- Removing a wall in the kitchen to increase the kitchen size and to create a more “open” feel throughout the space
- Converting a worn out sauna to a much-needed storage closet
- Installation of new kitchen cabinetry as well as bathroom vanities with quartz countertops
- Custom wood finishes were integrated amongst the cabinetry
- The suite was fully painted and hardwood flooring was installed
- New lighting was installed in the hallways, bathrooms and kitchen
- Tile showers were custom created to fit the space
- All new finishing trims and hardware were integrated
To help fulfill our client’s vision and bring her style to life, plenty of custom elements were included in the renovation:
- Custom back painted glass splashes were installed in the kitchen, as well as a custom glass accent wall with floating mirrors in the bathroom.
- The cabinets installed feature a matte white finish with a modern style metal frame door. Combined with chrome hardware, this created e a sleek and modern look.
- LED recessed lighting and under cabinet lighting was installed throughout the kitchen.
- A glue-down hardwood floor was installed throughout the suite, as well as marble tiles in the bathroom.
Tailored For Every Space
Remodelling apartments or condos often present a unique set of challenges for renovations. The Peak Improvements team worked diligently to ensure that all work was done within building regulations, with minimal disruption to other suites, and all elements seamlessly integrated into the existing design of the building.
Kitchen Blue Back-splash 1
Kitchen Blue Back-splash 2
Kitchen Blue Back-splash 3
Kitchen Blue Back-splash 4
Floating Sideboard 1
Floating Sideboard 2
Peak Improvements takes pride in ensuring that each home renovation our team completes is as unique as our homeowners. Our guaranteed price, no surprise contract means our customers never have to worry about unexpected costs, and can rest assured that their project will finish on time with superior results.
Contact us today to learn more about creating your perfect space.